Secure your place at the world’s foremost international Defence Logistics event.
Returning to London this February, Defence Logistics 2014 will bring together top level military officers and senior industry partners from around the world to debate the most pressing logistical challenges facing us today. With a focus on the entire supply chain, Defence Logistics 2014 will examine the increasing use of contractors, the requirement for robust logistics information systems, through-lifecycle management practices, and the ever present demand to do more with less.
Our senior speaker panel for 2014 includes:
• Major General John Broadmeadow, Commanding General, USMC Logistics Command
• Brigadier General James Johnson, Director Logistics, US AFRICOM
• Brigadier Richard Parkinson, Director Logistics, British Army
• Brigadier General Dionigi Loria, Director Logistics, European Union Military Staff/European Union Action Service
• Brigadier General Michael Vetter, Commander of the Logistics Centre, German Federal Armed Forces
• Brigadier Mark Dunn, Head Support Chain Management, UK MoD
Highlights of our 11th annual event:
• Keynote presentations outlining how capability will be maintained and even enhanced in the face of budget cuts, with a focus on supply chain efficiency and utilising commercial practices
• Unrivalled networking opportunity with senior military logisticians from around world, all in one place. Hear first-hand how they plan to utilise the capabilities you can provide, from inventory management to 3PLs
• All new industry panel session, featuring prime logistics contractors. Submit your questions and find out their strategies for approaching large scale contracts, how they sub-contract, and how you can be involved
For more information and to download the agenda, visit www.defencelogisticsevent.com/info, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
Price: Standard: £499, Register before 10th January: £199