The 12th Annual Executive Coaching Conference will show you how coaching can help transform your organization as well as build a culture of employee engagement and performance to create the future that will meet your business demands and challenges.
- Discover the power of coaching in helping our leaders, their teams, and their organizations create their future
- Learn how to transform the quality of development conversation throughout the organization
- Find out how coaching is accelerating leader transitions
- Consider the leader being coached and the organization as co-clients
- Reap the benefits of hearing about different approaches to team coaching
- Practice conversational rituals that strengthen our conversational intelligence
- Learn how CEOs view the unique role of coaching in developing a global mindset
Who should Attend:
The Executive Coaching Conference is a valuable source of information and insight for Senior Leaders in Organizations Who Are Responsible for the Coaching Practice in their organizations, and those in:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Learning Development
- Organizational Development Mentoring
- Line Professionals looking to implement coaching programs in their departments
How Are We Different?
This one of a kind conference focuses on the needs of Senior Leaders who Lead and Manage Coaching Practices in their organizations to deliver best and next practices in running the business of coaching as well as new coaching methods and approaches to meet emerging business challenges.
Non-Associates: USD 2895
Associates: USD 2295
+1 516 354 2157