Early bird offer: Book before Friday 26th July and save up to €450
Pharma IQ is happy to announce that our ELNs European Forum, now titled the ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management Forum, is back for the 12th year running and bringing with it a brand new programme!
In the 12 years that we have been running this event, we have seen the market advance gradually, with implementation and vendor selection topics moving to the background, and more mature topics like data analytics and knowledge management coming to the fore. Furthermore, as the technology evolves, so do the needs and challenges of your lab environment, and thus we have designed a programme this year based on your feedback that will incorporate new challenges and topics such as: big data analysis; integration between sites and partners; working with cloud-based systems and mobile devices.
Hear the latest case studies from our speaker panel of 20+ experts, including
• Gerhard Noelken, Director of Informatics, Pfizer
• Roman Affentranger, Senior Scientist, Service Manager for Chemistry Applications, Roche
• Ana-Maria Sevcenco, KTP Associate Electronic Knowledge Management Systems, Lonza Biologics
• Eva-Lotta Westberg, Program Manager, Astrazeneca
• Morten Meldgaard, Project Director, Chr. Hansen AS
• John Trigg, Director, PhaseFour Informatics
For more information please:
Call: +44 (0) 207 036 1300
Download the agenda: http://bit.ly/134ZTZ3
Timing: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm