Optimise your Global Patent Strategy through Portfolio Management, Innovation and Best of Breed Strategies for Emerging Markets.
Over 180 of Europe’s most senior HR executives will be gathering this September at Europe’s premier HR forum!
Critical topics that will be addressed at this year's event via three streams entitled ‘Globalising HR Services Delivery’; ‘Talent Management and Mobility’; ‘HR Technology and Analytics’ include:
• Generating accelerated business-driven HR transformation
• Capitalising on Big Data in HR and HR technology
• Strengthening the role of the HR Business Partner
• Enhancing workforce optimisation and planning
• Globalising and optimising process-centric HR Shared Services
• Exploring winning Talent Management Solutions and Global Talent Mobility
2013 also sees our BEST EVER selection of speakers including:
• Geoff Glover, European Head of HR, Ford Motor
• Liz Hughes , Executive Director of People and Resourcing, Metropolitan Housing Trust
• Mike Taylor, Group HR Operations Director, Vodafone
• Darren Bartholomew, Head of HR Planning, HRIS and Shared Services, SELEX Galileo
• Jesper Wolther, Global HCM Program Director, Arla Foods
• Peter Larsen, Head of HR Operations, Corporate Service Centre, Maersk
• James Watts, Chief People Officer, KFC
• and many more...
For more information about sessions and the speaker line-up, simply download the event brochure at www.europeanhrsummit.com/Brochure.aspx, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
On Monday September 23, 2013 from 9:30 am to Thursday September 26, 2013 at 4:20 pm
From: September 23, 2013 00:00
To: September 26, 2013 23:59
IQPC London, 129 Wilton Road, SW1V 1JZ, London, United Kingdom