The most important networking platform for experts and professional engineers within the automotive lighting is back for it's 14th year between the 28 - 30 January 2014.
(1) How to engineer more robust and durable LED / len`s technology: Ensuring
compatibility with varied global environmental conditions
(2) Monetise automotive headlamps design through knowledge based engineering and multidisciplinary design optimisation
(3) Applying the latest developments in ambient lighting: How to enhance driver experience and brand differentiation
(4) Exploiting flexible and energy efficient OLED technology for automotive application
(5) Discover the potential of laser-based signalization functions: Evaluate laser sources and diffusive materials
Speakers: Thomas Hagenreiner, Whilk Gonçalves, François Bedu, Dr. Herbert Wambsganß
TIme: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
From: January 28, 2014 00:00
To: January 30, 2014 23:59
Lindner Congress Hotel, Bolongarostraße 100, 65929, Frankfurt am Main, Germany