Top employers and industry leaders share case studies, best practices and practical next steps to help you define, achieve and sustain a high-performance health care program now and in the years ahead
The high-performance health care challenge still holds a top slot on business agendas nationwide. All aspects of health care are in flux. Rising costs pose a significant business risk now - and the excise tax is imminent. Investments in health care must have demonstrable value, fulfill varying roles in total rewards for different workforce groups - and, ultimately, support both business performance and a consumer grade employee experience.
In its 15th year, the Employee Health Care Conference will convene top employers and industry leaders to share case studies, best practices and practical next steps to help you define, achieve and sustain a high-performance health care program now and in the years ahead.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Strategies for success: The vision, the process, the practical plan
- A fresh look at performance: New analytics, insights and pathways to improvement
- Views from the health care industry: High performance and system transformation
- Exchanges in the spotlight: New ways to create value for employees and retirees
- ...and more, from industry leaders and your peers.
- Market-focused solutions: Optimal network structures, contracting arrangements, delivery strategies
- A new wave in retiree medical: The business implications of change
- Tackling the big issues in health care: Is technology the answer?
- Creative health and productivity strategies, incentives and metrics
- Voluntary benefits: Rationale, design, implementation
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory, legal and political developments
Non-Associate: USD 2895
Associate: USD 2295
From: March 12, 2015 08:00
To: March 13, 2015 12:30
New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, 10036, New York, United States