As increasing political, public, and regulatory scrutiny highlights the importance of customer experience, financial service providers face tough challenges of adaptation and improvement. Join the discussion on topics from customer insight to social media and learn from those leading the way in building trust in their brand, offering appealing digital services, and transforming their customer culture.
Why should you attend?
- Gain insight into the FCA’s priorities and drivers for customer facing businesses
- Hear from top banks and insurers on their strategies for driving customer centricity and transforming their customer culture
- Get an operations perspective on delivering a successful omni-channel experience and on the evolving role of contact centres
- Debate with peers at roundtables on social media, cost effective customer service, mitigating complaints, and much more
- Discover the trends in measuring customer experience and understand how benchmarking can enable practical improvements
- Learn from practical case studies on re-launching an established brand, introducing video assistance, and upholding customer service across partnerships"
1 Day Pass - Standard: GBP 995
2 Day Pass - Standard: GBP 1465