Register now for the 28th Conference of the European Society of Health Psychology:
“Beyond prevention and intervention: increasing well-being“.
August 26th – 30th, 2014, in Innsbruck, Austria.
Early bird fee available through Sunday, May 25th June 2nd (final extension)!
Pre-meeting workshops on Tuesday, August 26th:
* Following Families Needs: Developing Interventions for Families with Chronical Ill Children – Addressing Families Well-being and QoL
* Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for achieving well-being in individuals with health related problems
* Predicting and Changing Health Behaviors: The Cognitive Orientation Approach
* Using social media to write and promote your scientific papers
* State of the art in long- and short-term biomonitoring and biofeedback with heart rate variability
* Concepts for combining the assessment of mental workload at the workplace (AMW) and occupational health projects (OHP).
And your abstracts in symposia, paper, and poster sessions featuring the latest science! – A preliminary program schedule is now available
Please also notice the Synergy 2014 Expert Meeting and Create Early Career Workshop 2014.
+43 512 567303