Many of the authorities in the Middle East region have put affordable housing on top of their priority list but development has been slow. High land values, lack of sophisticated mortgage products and insufficient regulation have all contributed to the increased housing shortage. The 2nd Affordable Housing Development Summit – Middle East will be held in Bahrain on 23-26 of March 2014 will look to highlight the affordable housing industry in the Middle East and discuss the challenges the market faces and deliver real solutions that will aid in the increase of affordable housing stock.
- Understand the state of the current affordable homes shortage in the Middle East
- Gain insight into the various government & private schemes that are being implemented to address the low and middle income housing needs
- Learn about the various methods of home financing that can help make facilitate ownership for the low and middle income sectors
- Listen to international best practice approaches to affordable housing
- Learn from best-practice initiatives on private sector social housing
- Hear about the latest construction and green building techniques that are being utilised to drive down the costs of new homes