Local innovation to tackle the unique challenges in China
With rapid growth and vast change in the economic structure, HR functions in China are undergoing a revolutionary transformation. HR leaders are taking on strategic roles and providing value-added services to help business meet global challenges.
So how to face the complicated challenges and exciting opportunities within this fast-paced transformation period? What are the best practices and strategies for HR practitioners to quickly adopt?
This is where HR Transformation & Service Delivery Summit China steps in, featuring practical case studies and vibrant panel discussions with the most senior HR thought-leaders in China and across the region. Join your peers to meet the HR gurus and get inspired in the roundtable discussions and rapid fire sessions.
Key highlights of the conference:
1. Tackling cultural and institutional challenges in China with innovative HR transformation strategies
2. Addressing China’s talent gap: transforming your organization into a magnet for talent
3. The future of HR’s role in business: Accelerating the impact of an HR business partner
4. Turning transactional shared services to innovation-driving and value-added services
5. Leveraging on technology and innovation to win the war for talent
1. The only event focused on HR Transformation in China
2. Over 10 hard-hitting case studies on HR transformation and brand new presenters from Fortune 500 and high-growth local companies
3. The unbeatable high quality of speakers with a balance of foreign and local companies
4. Four unique workshops designed for different stages of HR transformation
5. Engage with more than 80 senior-level HR decision makers dedicated to driving HR transformation
6. Interact and build relationships with industry-recognized speakers
Conference (Standard): USD 1899
Conference (Early bird booking (book and pay by 14th June)): USD 1699