SMi’s leading prefilled syringes conference will focus on a number of hot talking points that will no doubt cause controversy and debate and on reflection open the floor to discussion in our breakout sessions.
In addition, with a new competitive market just around the corner for biosimilars we look at this new session for 2015 in addition to the vision and benefit of lyophilisation in a prefilled syringe.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• LISTEN to keynote addresses from the leaders in human factors engineering with expert input on reaching certain patient populations, considerations and compliance in device design and how can we ensure the drug product is administered safely and effectively
• LEARN about the critical issues surrounding safety assessments of prefilled syringes from extractables and leachables to sterility and needle stick prevention requirements –NEW FOR 2015
• ENHANCE your understanding of labelling and pricing considerations with the competitive market for biosimilars set to storm with patent expiries due
• ASSESS the future of prefilled syringes with case study led presentations addressing the challenges faced with parenteral packaging innovations and reviewing the strategies needed to overcome the hurdles with importance insights into autoinjectors and pens
• ADDRESS the use of lyophilisation in prefilled syringes, is this the future vision?
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Aarti Gidh, Principal Scientist, GlaxoSmithKline
- Ben Bartfeld, Human Factors and Industrial Design Consultant, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Chanderkanth Gautham, Senior Research Analyst, Beroe Inc
- Edmond Israelski, Program Manager, Abbott Laboratories
- Kiran Singh, Associate Director, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals
- Li-Chun Tsou, Global Device Technical Director, AstraZeneca
- Mark Tsai, Principal Engineer, Drug Delivery, Johnson And Johnson
- Plus, representatives from Fresenius Kabi NV/SA, Sanofi-Aventis, Beroe Inc, Merck and Co Inc, Pfizer, Inc. and more!
Pharma Companies Rate: USD 1399
Commercial Organisations: USD 1799
Workshop: USD 599