Key questions to be addressed at the 2nd ICIS Indian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference will include:
• How quickly will India move to higher quality base oils?
• What are the prospects for domestic production?
• Where will Group I fit in this scenario?
• How will trade flows from major import markets be affected by new global capacity?
• What are the drivers of the end-user markets – automotive, motorcycle and agricultural?
• Can light be shed on the government and trade framework?
• Will the Indian economy improve in the near future?
This year, more than 180 people attended the inaugural ICIS conference in Mumbai, bringing the domestic and international industry community together for the first time. In 2014, we confidently expect the conference to grow even further to become the benchmark event in India.
Early Booking Delegate Fees - Seminar (28th April 2014) and Conference (29th - 30th April 2014 ): $2,049
Early Booking Delegate Fees - Conference only (29th - 30th April 2014 ): $1,550
Standard Booking Discount - Seminar (28th April 2014) and Conference (29th - 30th April 2014 ): $2,399
Standard Booking Discount - Conference only (29th - 30th April 2014 ): $1,800
Event Type: Conferences.