Learning how to efficiently use Excel is so critical in many of today’s office jobs. Our upcoming boot camp explores the shortcuts and solutions for effectively working with large and complex datasets and discusses how to analyze massive amounts of data to visually emphasize relationships, find exceptions, and spot trends.
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
· Sorting and Filtering — filter data with AutoFilter, custom filter techniques, split complex data into separate columns for ideal filtering and sorting, and more
· Using Conditional Formatting — types of conditional formats, creating conditional formatting based on a formula, and more
· Using Data Validation — creating data validation criteria, modifying the error message, creating a drop-down list for data entry, and more
· Creating SmartArt Diagrams — inserting diagrams, modifying illustrations, formatting SmartArt, and more
· Creating Charts — types of charts, creating a chart, changing the chart type, and more
This Microsoft Excel training session covers THREE intermediate features of Excel that provide automation within the application.
Learning how to efficiently use Excel is so critical in many of today’s office jobs. Many people know the basics of Excel. This webinar will show you how to use the sort and filter tools in Excel and also subtotals to get the most out of your data, be more efficient, and find the information that you are looking for.
Thanks to Conditional Formatting, you can highlight all information that is important to you (the highest or lowest values, duplicate values, values that are larger or smaller than a certain value). This will provide you with the necessary information to make important business decisions. To be sure that the data is entered accurately, use Data Validation to restrict the input type of a value based on a specific set of criteria. Trying to enter data that does not meet the criteria will generate an error message. Create a drop-down list of items in a cell with data validation. This will make data entry easier and reduce input errors and typing mistakes.
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of information and ideas, and a Chart is a visual illustration of numeric values or data.
Basically, SmartArt graphics are designed for text and charts are designed for numbers.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
Customer service Representative
Human Resource Personnel
Anybody with large amounts of Data
Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Speaker Profile: Cathy Horwitz is an independent consultant specializing in Microsoft Office instruction. She has over 30 years of experience as a Microsoft Office instructor.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses - http://bit.ly/2Jn0kFR
2. 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS