With the Norwegian energy sector committed to extending the life of aging assets, incorporating a robust asset integrity programme has never been so important. Past experiences have demonstrated inarguably that the cost of an unplanned shutdown and subsequent loss of production far exceeds the cost of regular maintenance.
The 2nd Annual Asset Integrity Management Summit Stavanger will explore the expanding realm of asset integrity, from the very organisational culture, implementation of strategies and change management to more technical aspects as corrosion, risk management and degradation of barriers.
Key topics include:
• Effective maintenance and inspection programmes that will contribute to a safe, productive and efficient operating environment
• Regional case studies in extending the life of mature assets
• Cutting edge solution and service providers, analyzing crucial strategies in minimizing risk, key developments in software and analysis tools along with tried and tested key performance indictors
• Strategies for managing employee competence in identifying and acting upon potential risks
• Successfully managing degradation: Corrosion solutions, treatments, and strategies
• New legislation and standards, discussing how your organisation can ensure compliance
• Process safety and effectively managing against major hazards
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Super early bird before 8 November - Save €400: € 1,099
Early bird before 6 December - Save €200: € 1,299
Early bird before 3 January 2014 - Save €100: € 1,399
Standard price: € 1,499