IQPC’s 3rd Annual Hospital Efficiency and Quality Asia Summit 2014 will help you to improve the quality of your hospital.
International case studies on how to:
• Improve Efficiencies,
• Reduce Wastage and
• Manage Costs to Achieve Optimal Patient Safety and Satisfaction
Will show you how you can maximise the healthcare outcomes in your hospital too.
Hear how these international hospital leaders have broken down silos across departments, invested in the right technologies, and successfully streamlined processes to improve patient throughflow and solve bottleneck points in their hospitals.
IQPC is honoured to showcase these FEATURED INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDIES that have set the golden standards for healthcare across the globe:
• Discover the strategies behind a first class healthcare delivery system from the Number 1 hospital in the world (according to the annual U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings) from Mr. Steven Thompson, SVP John Hopkins Medicine and CEO John Hopkins Medicine International, USA
• Learn about an Asian first from Dr. Cherdchai Nopmanee Jumruslers, Assistant dean in Quality Development and Vice Hospital director at Siriraj Hospital, Thailand: Eliminating human error in the blood transportation process through automation
• Implementing intelligent technology by Mr. Raymond Chong, CEO, Samitivej PCL (Samitivej Hospitals), Thailand to achieve the vision of “The Connected Hospital” where patient contact time, efficiency and profitability are maximised
• Apollo Hospital Group’s Regional CEO Dr. Umapathy Panyala, India will speak about future plans for expansion and successful story of managing costs while delivering quality care for procedures like heart and lung surgeries
• Reducing stroke patients’ treatment waiting time to 20 minutes with Dr. Bruce Campbell, Neurologist and Research Fellow, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia
• Improving cost management and examining product offerings for management.
Early Bird Book and Pay before 7th Dec: $1099
From: March 18, 2014 09:00
To: March 21, 2014 17:00
IQPC Asia TBA, 3 Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia