• Learn about innovative concepts and motor designs like the double-E-drive or the novel stator cage machine and how they improve efficiency while keeping the costs low.
• Hear about the latest technologies for cost-effective production of e-motors, enabling high quality production while processing fluctuating volumes.
• Gain insight into the electrical powertrain of a Formula Race Car and discuss the learning effects for e-motors in regular consumer vehicles.
Invited companies and institutions:
• Audi ABT Sportsline, Germany • Jaguar Land Rover plc, United Kingdom • Renault
s.a.s., France • Siemens AG, Germany • EM-motive GmbH, Germany • Universitaet der
Bundeswehr Muenchen, Germany • Frost and Sullivan Pvt. Ltd, United Kingdom
• TU Darmstadt, Germany • RWTH Aachen, Germany • Newcastle University, United
Kingdom • Solvay Specialty Polymers, Italy • Siemens Mesoamérica, Mexico • Mitsubishi Motor RandD Europe GmbH, Germany
Bronze Package 2 day conference: € 2.599,- + VAT
Speakers: Dr. Axel Humpert - General Manager - EM-motive GmbH - Germany, Dr. Alex Michaelides - Technical Specialist - Electrical Machines and Power Electronics - Jaguar Land Rover - United Kingdom, Jens Haberle - System Engineer Formula E - Audi ABT Sportsline - Germany, Bertrand Largy - Expert Leader Electric - Powertrain and Battery - Renault s.a.s. - France
From: February 24, 2015 09:00
To: February 26, 2015 17:00
Steigenberger Hotel Metropolitan Frankfurt, Poststrabe 6, 60329, Frankfurt, Germany