Cybersecurity is critical to the infrastructure of the oil and natural gas industry. Sophisticated attacks have redefined the security reality for the energy sector, and oil and gas security professionals must come together to learn and network with industry experts.
Building on 4 years SMi's 4th annual Oil and Gas Cyber Security conference will address the most pressing cyber security issues facing the oil and gas sector with key presentations and case studies delivered by senior industry decision makers from an array of global oil and gas companies. The two-day programme will build on the success of the 2013 event by discussing recent efforts to bolster protection of highly valuable intellectual property and commercially sensitive information on production, exploration plans and assets through project updates, case studies, live demonstrations, technology sessions, panel debates and networking opportunities.
Why Attend in 2014:
• Hear from operators such as Centrica, National Grid, ENi, Petrofac and Tullow Oil
• Understand how government organisations can support efforts against attacks
• Watch live demonstrations to understand where attacks are targeted
• Discuss how social engineering should be the key focus in projecting your networks
• What are the latest developments and technology you can use for on SCADA attacks
• Recognise new, key, regulations and legislation that affects your operations
Price: Standard Rate: £1699, Early Bird 1: £1399, Early Bird 2: £1599
+44 207 827 6078