On Monday September 30, 2013 at 12:00 pm and ends Wednesday October 02, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
Incorporating various measures in the region to improve customer retention, along with acquiring new customers by providing a better service than competitors.
UAE Customer Service Week is a strategic conference with awards and workshops, bringing together the Government, Automobile, Banking, Telecom, Tourism, Transport, Retail, Utility, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Service industries to share and gain an in-depth understanding about incorporating various measures to improve customer retention, along with acquiring new customers by providing a better service than competitors.
6 Key Reasons to Attend This Strategic Conference, Interactive Workshops:
- Learn how to effectively adapt to changes in digital communication to proactively receive customer feedback and data analytics from multiple platforms
- Develop techniques and solutions to breakdown analytical feedback into large readable information so the most effective decisions are made to meet customer needs and wants
- Understand how to evolve a business model internally to handle increasing public online feedback
- Implement software that can better manage online customer feedback to take effective action to meet customer requirements
- Develop strategies to encourage new lines of communication and receive more quality customer feedback
- Grow and deepen loyalty relationships with sophisticated consumers in competitive markets
- Plus don't miss the exciting launch of the Service Olympian Awards with a gala dinner
From: September 30, 2013 00:00
To: October 02, 2013 23:59
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, Al Sufouh Road, Jumeirah Beach, 213084, Dubai, United Arab Emirates