With a line up of 30 expert speakers, the programme for the 4th Annual Vessels And Access Forum is jam packed with cutting edge case studies and presentations. Plus with extra panel debates, roundtable discussions and more Q&A and networking time than ever, this year’s conference really will be the must attend event for the industry.
The agenda this year will focus on offshore safety, cost reduction and models for far from shore wind projects. Highlights include:
• Statkraft’s detailed vessels and access plans for Round 3
• Update on new guidelines, rules and standards: New G9 safety guidance and the Maritime Coastguard Agency’s new Codes Of Practice
• Vattenfall, AREVA and DAMEN discuss offshore accommodation and personnel plans for far from shore sites
• Offshore Health & Safety Workshop, 13 May: A crash course on the new HSE variables for far from shore sites and the new safety rules. Speakers include Iberdrola, Umoe Mandal AS and Vattenfall.
• Forum Dinner, 14 May: Join your fellow delegates for a relaxed evening in Central London. Make sure to pre-book your place when you register.
For more information and to register please visit www.offshorewindvessels.com or contact the Windpower Monthly team on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44(0)20 8267 4011.
Price: 2 Day Forum, from: £1300 + VAT
+44(0)20 8267 4011