KEY THEMES DISCUSSED AT THIS CONFERENCE:-
• How should the pharma and generics industries approach the rapidly emerging and developing biosimilar market? The future of next generation Biosimilars
• Getting to the market faster with critical updates on partnering and global developments
• How are policy makers shaping the contours of this new generic frontier, and what implications they have for current biologic drug development and patent protection?
• What is the authorised Biosimilarand how will this affect your market share?
• Next generation monoclonal antibody development and clinical challenges with biosimilar drug development
• Research-based industry biosimilar strategies
• Technical case studies for analytical and clinical comparability strategies
• Gain in-depth knowledge on role of technology transfer - How does this effect market access?
• Commercial challenges and opportunities - strategies to develop Biosimilars
• Leading Biosimilars companies share their views and strategies on successful market penetration and learn to implement best practices through recent successful strategies and business models – real time case studies
• Considerations for the analytical similarity assessments when designing a biosimilar development program
• Determining the right investments & potential returns from Biosimilars
• Considering the growing importance of biobetters over biosimilars
• Ascertaining the volume and level of safety data that will be required to prove patient safety and efficacy to facilitate approval
• Understanding the current regulatory approval standards for Biosimilars in Europe, US and ROI including for monoclonal antibodies
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
Early Discount (till 23rd December 2013):- Conference Delegate Pass (£ 700 + VAT per delegate)
We also have 3 for price of 2 available on group bookings. You can have 3 delegates attending at the price of 2.
Standard Registration (from 24th December 2013):- Conference Delegate Pass (£ 1000 + VAT per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall –Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibiton Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to –
Contact: - Nisha: - +44 2079983304. Email – email@example.com