I want to welcome you all to the 5th Annual OTC Abu Dhabi forum. The
first OTC conference was established in 2010 as a flagship event for
MCO. We look forward to bringing you an exciting schedule for Over the
Counter medications that many pharmacists will find relevant.
1. Recognize the new regulatory mandates of OTC in the region
2. Identify the challenging issues surrounding the management of
patients by the pharmacists
3. Explore new options for OTC treatments
The workshop theme this year targets common patient requests:
smoking cessation, responding to GI symptoms, headache and fever,
respiratory infections as well as dermatological issues. With excellent and
engaging speakers bringing 6 hours of CME, and a brand new venue- the
newly opened Novotel Al Bustan in Abu Dhabi- you will be satisfied with
time well-spent at this conference.
Please join us as a sponsor, or attend as a delegate. Feel free to contact
the Program Director Ms. Erica Charves for further information:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-6588717, or 055-4048142.
Points for OTC
• CME certificates available on site after the conference
• New Interactive Mobile App which allows Access to attendees profile
• In-House sales team immediately working on Abu Dhabi pharmacies
to nominate group bookings for sponsorship
• Interactive Quiz and prizes provided by MCO (through our own
• Increased Internet advertising
• Newly Designed www.mco.ae/OTC_AbuDhabi website
• Presence in Abu Dhabi media with press releases in English and
Over the last few years, this conference has increased attendance at a rate
of 10-15% per year. We expect increasing attendance this year as well.
Sign up as a sponsor today. Platinum and Gold sponsorship are limited.