• Understand customer expectations and experiences across different world markets to better develop future HMI designs
• How can the transition into automated drive be facilitated through an inspiring HMI design? Find out which functionalities can make for an enjoyable automated driving experience
• Benefit from the latest research results and usability studies in order to improve how the driver accesses necessary data without distraction
• Discover how advanced connectivity solutions and a multi-modal HMI approach are helping to reduce complexity and driver Workload
• Optimize integration and deployment of next generation user interfaces and content in both standard and non-standard environments through smart HMI development to fulfil consumers' fast-changing needs
Bronze Package 2 day conference: € 2.549,- + VAT
Speakers: Dr. Andreas Keinath - Head of Concept Quality - BMW AG, Alexander van Laack - HMI Specialist - Visteon Innovation and Technology GmbH, Rami Zarife - Technical Lead Engineer Infotainment HMI - Adam Opel AG, Xavier Chalandon - HMI Expert Leader - Renault S.A.
+49 30 20 91 3278