Today's reward landscape seems to be more challenging than ever before. Never have we seen so many evolutions occurring at the same time. As a consequence, there is a huge need to further professionalise the reward function. Important instruments in this respect include training and networking.
This Teneo conference will provide you with interesting testimonials, insights into research results and multiple opportunities to exchange opinions and practices.
Our conference will be chaired by Xavier Baeten, Professor of Reward Management from the Vlerick Business School.
We will welcome speakers from:
- Goodyear (Director C&B EMEA)
- Citigrup (Head of EMEA Pensions & Benefits and co-Head of Cash Compensation)
- Johnson Controls (Director C&B EMEA)
- General Electric (C&B Manager EMEA, CoE)
- Bekaert (Global Head of C&B & HRIS)
- Erste BCR Bank (Head of Total Rewards & Org.Design)
- Delhaize Group (Group VP C&B and Expatriate Support)
- Alcatel Lucent (VP C&B and Mobility)
- Mercer (UK Talent Leader)
Participants will have the opportunity to discuss: pay for performance, compensation in emerging economies, changing the business environment during financial crisis, total rewards, transformational C&B, boosting employee engagement, EU pension’s regulations...
From: June 18, 2014 00:00
To: June 19, 2014 23:59
Hotel Husa President Park, 44 boulevard du roi albert II, 1000, Bruxelles/Brussels, Bélgica