The main challenge for the automotive industry is the development of advanced suspension systems with regard to the right balance between dynamic drive, comfort, weight, energy efficiency and price issues.
The growing complexity to integrate suspension systems demands an approach which takes the over-all functionality in consideration because the separate optimizing of each component reaches its limits. Moreover, the electrification trend adds challenges to engineers working in this area due to the weight balance.
Join us at our 6th Advanced Suspension Systems conference that will provide you with information and case-studies on the following subjects:
• Improve comfort, handling and driver safety by learning the most important features of advanced suspension systems
• Maximise driving comfort with active suspension system components like intelligent sensor technology
• Optimise energy efficiency and evaluate different innovative concepts to reduce carbon emission and fuel consumption by discussing opportunities of lightweight technologies
• Increase comfort and handling of semi-active and passive suspension systems by hearing about efficient material solutions to integrate suspension systems in the chassis
• Explore different concepts to develop suspension and damping systems for electric vehicles, trucks, off-road vehicles and sports cars
contact for detailed conditions: from 2.549,-€