Optimise Your Global Patent Strategy through Portfolio Management, Innovation and Best of Breed Strategies for Emerging Markets
Now in its 7th year, the Global Patent Congress will bring together over 180 global patent professionals to tackle the complex and competing issues you face daily, from legislation updates, licensing and commercialisation, litigation and patent protection, all while executing your company’s patent portfolio strategy.
Luckily, you can consult a global executive speaker line up at this year's Congress, with 45+ expert case studies from:
• Jukka Nihtila, Head of Business Development, IPR, Nokia
• Bruno Leduc, Director of Licensing, EMEA, IBM
• Thomas Steffen, Principal IP Counsel, Philips
• Dr. Dietmar Pressner, Global Vice President Intellectual Property, DSM
• Krister Karlsson, Corporate Patent Attorney, Neste Oil
• Plus speakers from GE Healthcare, Haldor Topsøe, Dako, Panasonic, Intercell, Infineon Technologies and many more!
Europe’s #1 IP event will bring together organisations including IKEA, Vodafone, SAAB and L’Oreal for three days to discuss and learn from case studies on the latest patent challenges and opportunities companies are facing globally.
For more information about sessions and the speaker line-up, simply download the event brochure at www.patentcongress.com/brochure, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.