Join THIS EVENT and be part of a major networking opportunity, where you will hear case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding the latest developments in the pre-filled syringes market and regulatory considerations.
- This is a must attend event for those focusing on the latest developments and enhancements in the design and manufacturing of pre-filled syringes and injection devices.
- Insights from Key Opinion Leaders to benchmark against and gain understanding on current factors and market benefits of pre-filled syringes
- Detailed regulatory considerations, new developments, industry challenges and risk assessment will be addressed to enhance product development, cost efficiency and efficacy
- Plus, visit 2 interactive pre-conference workshops (27 January 2015, Marriott Regents Park Hotel):
Workshop A: The Development of Pre-Fillable Syringe Systems. Hosted by Schott Schweiz AG
Workshop B: Non-clinical considerations for developing a small volume parenteral drug product. Hosted by Forest Laboratories, a subsidiary of Actavis.
SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDES:
- Alphons Fakler, Senior Packaging Engineer, Novartis Pharma AG
- Christian Olesen, Manager, Finished Products & Medical Devices, NNE Pharmaplan
- Dirk Van Caelenberg, European Commercial Development Manager, Safety, BD Medical - Pharmaceutical System
- Shun Ogawa, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
- Ignance Wallaert, Principal Engineer, Primary Container & Drug Delivery Devices, Janssen
- Stuart Harris, Sales and Market Development Manager, Zeon
- Patrick Garidel, Head of Pharmaceutical Basic Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Nicolas Brandes, Business Development Manager Daikyo Crystal Zenith, West Pharmaceuticals Services Inc
- Carsten Worsoe, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Stephen Barat, Executive Director, Scientific Affairs - Pharmacology & Toxicology, Forest Laboratories plus many more.