Listen and discuss U.S. civil procedure with a District Judge on-site.
• Learn how best to prepare for U.S. e-Discovery demands and help your company to bridge the transatlantic gap between EU data protection and U.S. civil procedure
• Optimize the data management in your company by integrating IT, legal and data protection requirements based on a cross-border e-Discovery strategy
• Implement new EU guidelines on data protection and explore their influence on international companies and cooperation with U.S. legislation
• Learn how the Bayer Group has dealt with e-Discovery and what data policy they have developed since
• Develop strategies to prepare for dawn raids by foreseeing legal issues with antitrust proceedings.
Artists / Speakers: Germany, Bayer Intellectual Property GmbH, Senior Patent Litigation & e-Discovery Counsel, Belgium Georg Kirsch, European Parliament, Rapporteur on the general data protection regulation, MdEP, Germany Jan Philipp Albrecht, Siemens AG, Manager IT Audit, Germany Dr. Martin Wimmer, Allianz Asset Management AG, CIPP/E, Attorney-at-Law, Germany Dr. Stefan Hanloser, Deutsche Bahn AG, competition and antitrust law, Head of regulatory, Germany Christopher Rother, BASF SE, Central Legal Department, Company lawyer/ US-Law, USA Dr. Stefan Sechting, United States District Judge, Hon. Shira A. Scheindlin.