Integrating people, processes and technology to strengthen and protect your brand.
The 8th Annual Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Conference (29 – 31 October 2013, Munich) is interactive, cross industry forum where you gain the knowledge to implement informed decisions and strategies to minimise brand abuse globally.
Critical brand protection and anti-counterfeiting issues to be discussed in 2013 include:
- Developing and implementing a cost-effective brand protection strategy
- Monitoring, shutting down, and litigation cases against counterfeiting and piracy
- Staying one step ahead in the fight against online counterfeiters
- Social media: Leveraging the opportunities of while maintaining control of your brand
- Combating counterfeiters from the emerging ‘hotspots’ including Russia, China, Portugal and Turkey Securing the integrity of your supply chain
- Understanding the latest brand protection trends, legislation and case law
- Conducting an IP audit to assess your biggest brand vulnerabilities – and opportunities
- Leveraging the latest and greatest brand protection technologies
- Join us to develop and implement effective anti-counterfeiting and brand protection strategies that will ensure you ROI and your brand’s creditability.
From: October 28, 2013 00:00
To: October 30, 2013 23:59
To be Confirmed, Friedrichstrasse 94, 10117, Munich, Germany