Join this event and be part of a major networking opportunity providing intimate interaction with your peers, where you will hear case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products.
• Benchmark and reflect on the implementation of the GDP directive with case studies from IATA, AbbVie and the Dutch Health Care Inspectorate
• Enhance your understanding of the challenges of transport qualification for temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products with a round table discussion led by Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management and an opening address from Alan Dorling, Global Head – Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
• Strengthen your supply chain through management and efficiency insights from Merck Serono and Genzyme
• In addition, Cold Chain Distribution-2014 includes this fantastic networking opportunity: Dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Maze Restaurant sponsored by World Courier on the evening of December 2nd
- Alan Dorling, Global Head - Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
- Andrea Gruber, Senior Manager, Specialised Cargo, IATA
- Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management
KEY SPEAKERS 2014 INCLUDE:
- Tim Wood, Technical Service Manager, GSK
- Gianpiero Lorusso, Supply Chain Manager, Merck Serono
- Michelle Goodyear, QA Manager, AbbVie
- Chris Wallace, Distribution Director, Genzyme
- David Spillett, Business Development Manager, Biopharm Services, World Courier
- Reikert Bruinink, Member of GDP Drafting Group, Dutch Health Care Inspectorate, plus many more.
Price: Conference only: £1499.00