1. Food Allergy - This talk will explore what food allergy is, whether babies should avoid foods, and what parents need to know and do.
2. Asthma and Exercise - How can an asthmatic exercise safely and effectivelt reap the benefits of exercise without suffering the risks?
3. The Eternal Itch - Understanding the basis of eczema and how treatments work, knowing the options available and working closely with a medical professional will empower a familt to control the "eternal itch".
1. Food allergy by Dr Lynette Shek from National University Hospital - The management of food allergy will be discussed
2. Understanding the different types of Rhinitis by Dr Samuel Yeak from Amandela ENT Head and Neck Centre - This talk aims to help the family doctor understand the clinical differences between the different types of rhinitis.
3. The Eternal Itch by Dr Wong Soon Tee from Assurance Skin Laser and Aethestics - Itch is a significant source of frustration and discomfort for patients. Careful elucidation of the underlying cause, using anti-itch drugs, specific for the disease and be aware of the psycho-social element of itch helps us to manage the patients better.
+65 6223 1264