April 14th 2020 09:00 - 16:00
6BS002 (in 6B)
Come one, come all to the Advanced Alteryx course brought to you by Christoffer (Inviso) and Carlene (Novo) with the help of some others! This is a custom built course for Novo Nordisk advanced Alteryx users.
This day will cover:
- Introduction and uses for the Python and R tools
- Best practices for flow productionization (data validation, unit testing, error handling)
- Small team challenges
- Using the In-db tools and SQL Database best practices (indexing, temp tables, updating)
- Uses for the download tool
- Uses for the command tool
- Using Tableau’s API within Alteryx
- Introduction to the SAP BW tool
- Managing Alteryx workflows with the Novo list runner
Please don't be alarmed by the topics, if there are topics that seems too advanced you can always listen and be inspired.