SMi are proud to present the 14th annual conference, Advances and Progress in Drug Design, taking place on 16th & 17th February 2015 in Central London.
Join us as we ask questions such as:
1. What are the key challenges in biotherapeutics discovery?
2. How have computational and predictive tools matured for the application of drug discovery? Are there novel ways to inhibit kinase targets?
3. How can we successfully apply ligand-based and structure based computational approaches for the 4. rational design of novel GPCR antagonists?
5. What are the best approaches in building a robust technology pipeline for robust fragment based drug discovery?
Hear case study driven presentations from an array of market leaders such as the University of Cambridge, Janssen, MedImmune, Sanofi and Novartis, discussing computational approaches, structure based drug design, pharmacokinetics, polypharmacology, drug metabolism and fragment based drug design, PLUS MUCH MORE!
TOP SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Andreas Bender, Lecturer for Molecular, Informatics, University of Cambridge
- Dr Hugo Gutierrez de Teran, Senior Researcher, Division of Computational and Systems Biology, Uppsala University
- Gary Tresadern, Principal Scientist, Computational Chemistry, Lead Discovery, Janssen Research and Development
- Henrik Moebitz, Investigator, Novartis
- Sudharsan Sridharan, Scientist, MedImmune Ltd
- Gianni Chessari, Director, Computational Chemistry, Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Oliver Plettenburg, Head of Biosensors & Chemical Probes, Sanofi
- Michael Overduin, Professor of Structural Biology, University of Birmingham
- Dr Zara Sands, Principal Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry, UCB BioPharma
- Richard Lewis, Executive Director, Computer-Aided Drug Design, Novartis
To register or for further information, visit www.drug-design.co.uk
Alternatively contact the team on +44 (0)870 9090 712 or email email@example.com
Conference and workshop: £2098+vat
From: February 16, 2015 08:30
To: February 17, 2015 17:00
Marriott, 128 King Henry's Rd, NW3 3ST, United Kingdom