From 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The conference is discussing the latest developments in Onshore Wind Turbine Towers.
In this conference you will:
- Understand the standards and regulations for wind turbine tower design
- Increase the value of wind turbine towers through lifetime analysis and lifetime extension
- Gain insight into possible challenges and solutions for increasing hub heights to maximise energy output of wind energy converters
- Develop knowledge of hybrid towers for the wind energy and benefit from latest experiences in tower assembly
- Discover the potential of optimized guyed towers with struts for tall turbines to save material and costs
Artists / Speakers: Carlo Schröder Product Engineer TimberTower GmbH, University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Holger Lange Managing Director PE. Concepts GmbH and Professor of Wind Energy Technology, Spain, MSc. Dipl. Eng. Javier Alonso-Gainza Senior Structural Engineer at Mechanical Systems Unit Gamesa, Heike Muuß Head of Tower and Foundation Nordex Energy GmbH, Germany.