The demand for low-cost housing in Malaysia and South East Asia has increased tremendously, but supply hasn't yet caught up with the demand. Recent regulations in Malaysia and neighbouring countries promise affordable housing for the masses, which means there's no better time for developers to invest in affordable housing segment. But making affordable houses profitable by the use of low-cost construction technologies remains a primary challenge for developers in the region.
Against this backdrop, IQPC is excited to launch the Affordable Housing Asia 2014 forum from 3 - 4 December 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
With 2 days of intensive discussions, round tables and to-the-point presentations and case studies on making affordable housing profitable, followed by workshops dedicated to cost-effective construction technologies, you can't afford to miss this opportunity.
Join your peers at Affordable Housing Asia 2014 to learn more about:
- Government and regulatory policies: hear the latest updates on affordable housing policies and get your business critical challenges addressed
- In-depth focus on the latest financing models: benefit from tailor-made sessions on financing sources and structures designed to meet the ever growing financing needs of both property developers and buyers of affordable housing in SE Asia
- Cost-effective construction technologies: learn from experts on the practical implementation of cost-effective construction technologies for your low-cost housing projects
- Best practices: benefit from key learnings shared by established domestic and international players to enhance the growth and success of your low-cost housing projects
- Interactive workshops: hear from well known experts on precast, system formwork and shear wall construction technologies aimed to bring down your construction costs
Price: Standard: USD 1895, Early Bird: USD 1695.