Afghanistan is a perspective market for supply of petroleum products, and has huge potential of oil and gas exploration and production, the area for a great strategic interest of international oil and gas companies. Therefore the intention is to organise a high-profile large-scale 2 day Conference in Dubai, highlighting the existing energy complex and the prospects for its development, investment climate and state regulation of the economy, energy supply and transport infrastructure, security aspects in this industry, as well as the internal petroleum market and associated regulations in Afghanistan.
The speaker faculty will feature key officials from the Afghanistan's government, who will be joined by their USA and European counterparts, senior executives from the leading Afghanistan' corporate and international oil and gas companies, and the major international strategic investors in Afghanistan.
AFGHANISTAN OIL CONFERENCE AIMS TO:
- introduce the energy sector of Afghanistan
- identify trends in the development of the country's energy sector
- identify the potential for improving the investment climate
- clarify security issues for companies in the energy sector
- analyze the problems and prospects of energy imports to Afghanistan
- identify cost-efficient routes for supply of petroleum products in the country
- help companies in more detail to understand the intricacies of the Afghan energy market
- establish a working platform for meetings and networking between national and foreign companies
Speakers: Azarakhsh Hafizi - Board Member of Afghanistan's Chamber of Commerce and Industries CEO of the General Union of Oil and Gas Companies of Afghanistan, Popal Popalzai-President and CEO Afghanistan National Standards Authority, Atta Muhammad Nur-Governor Balkh Province, Alhaj Mohammad Akbar Barekzai-Minister Ministry of Mines and Petroleum of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ramazan Jumazada-Member of Parliament Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Deputy Chairman National Economic Commission of Afghanistan
+44 0 207 183 4507