Help is available for understanding complex AIA contract provisions - get it now, before you wind up with costly delays or time-consuming lawsuits. Join us for this seminar and get a solid understanding of commonly used AIA documents and how to use them to minimize your liability.
Discover how to protect your company and avoid pitfalls such as delays, cost issues, payment disputes and much more. Know exactly what will happen if things go wrong - and how AIA contracts can help you avoid these disasters by addressing the issues upfront. Register today to get the insight you need to sign your next contract with your eyes wide open.
Benefits for You
- Stay at the forefront of your discipline - get updated on the latest AIA documents
- Save valuable time by hearing our experts decipher owner-contractor agreements for you
- Don't sign blindly - know your subcontractor responsibilities before you start your next project
- Be prepared by making sure your dispute resolution provisions are bulletproof
- You will be able to describe the structure of the AIA documents and how they work together.
- You will be able to identify key considerations in the design agreement - AIA B101.
- You will be able to discuss the AIA A201 general conditions from owner and contractor perspectives.
- You will be able to review important issues related to the subcontract - AIA A401.