Defence IQ is delighted to announce its 3rd annual Air Power in Irregular Warfare conference. Building on the success of last year's event, APIW 2012 will continue to provide coverage of the latest doctrinal developments whilst also evaluating the wide array of platforms and systems that can be utilised in counter-insurgency operations.
Key Reasons that cannot miss the 3rd annual Airpower in Irregular Warfare Conference:
1. Take part and contribute to the valuable two way exchange of ideas between military and industry providing you with an unprecedented view of Airpower in Irregular Warfare.
2. Engage in candid debate on design, sensors and weapons payload from major aircraft manufactures and systems integrators allowing you to benchmark your own programmes and ensure that your market position remains stable.
3. Receive first hand insight into recent operations, testing and exercises to assess how armed forces are structuring their procurement priorities over the immediate, medium and long-term future.
4. Take away in depth analysis of the evolving threat spectrum to evaluate potential capability gaps and ensure you are investing resources effectively to match end user requirements.
5. Benefit from the dedicated discussion on light attack air craft and gunships and their use against non-state actors providing you with insight into current military operations other than war.