Examining the effects of toxicity and air impacts in Australia.
The inaugural Air Quality and Industrial Emissions 2014 conference is perfectly timed to examine the effects of toxicity and air impacts locally, and discuss key issues facing industries such as:
- Environmental regulations
- Emissions monitoring
- Best practice methods
- New technologies
- Community engagement.
The event will comprise a mix of departmental updates, industrial case studies, latest research, and emerging issues surrounding air quality.
- Sources of emissions
- Impacts of air quality on the environment and health
- Dust management and air quality
- Managing air quality in tunnels, (including strategic planning and air dispersion techniques)
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current air quality policies and measures in place
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Catherine Suggate, Isaac Plains Coal Mine
- Matthew Goodfellow, Director, MRG
- Victoria Whitaker, Manager, Global Reporting Initiative
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Price: 2 Day Conference (20-21 March 2014) $2964.50AUD
From: March 20, 2014 08:30
To: March 21, 2014 16:00
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, 2000, Sydney, NSW, Australia