Air Weapons 2012 will combine the success of our previous Air events to produce a larger all encompassing air defence event. Inviting speakers charged with managing and developing air frames such as the JSF and Apache; whilst also combining the expertise of weapons and integration specialists. Exciting additions to the 2012 event will also include the Industry Future Fighter Focused panel – bringing together the leading prime contractors to provide insight on how they believe the weapon programmes of tomorrow will develop.
1. Identify the current weapons and integration requirements of a wide variety of global air forces and learn about the factors that contribute to their differing demands and requirements thus enabling you to personally tailor your offerings to each country.
2. Profit from discussion on the progression of network enabled munitions and the key challenges militaries are facing when integrating these weapons into existing airframes; and learn how you can help both airframe manufacturers and militaries overcome these challenges.
3. Engage in candid debate on design, sensors and weapons payload from major aircraft manufacturers and systems integrators allowing you to benchmark your own programmes and ensure that your market position remains stable.
4. Receive first-hand insight into recent operations, testing and weapon limitations to assess how armed forces are structuring their procurement priorities over the immediate-, medium- and long-term future.
5. Take away in depth analysis of the standardised weapon system interface requirements