This conference will explore whether there is a disconnect between arts organisations and the every day lives of our audiences and visitors. It will give insight into latest thinking on how best to connect, engage and inspire the public through the arts including how we can take inspiration from them.
It will provide evidence about what really works, moving far beyond just interesting rhetoric, addressing a range of questions we’re all asking ourselves such as:
• How do we get audiences and visitors to genuinely connect and work with us?
• How do we effectively combine digital and traditional communications to engage people with our work?
• How do we present, communicate and share the arts in a time where people are increasingly becoming curators of their own cultural experiences?
• How do we ensure that the arts are seen as a priority for our communities?
• And how do we motivate and inspire ourselves and our organisations to re-imagine and re-shape the future of our arts organisations?
The AMA conference offers three days of connecting, sharing and learning.