For more than a dozen years, AML professionals from across Canada have gathered each spring at The Canadian Institute's Forum on Anti-Money Laundering. They know they can count on top-notch speakers, including regulators, from Canada and other countries. Plus, they benefit from networking and sharing ideas with their peers from a wide variety of reporting entities.
2014 will be no exception. With significant new regulations in force January 31 and the possibility of further regulatory reform or guidelines during the year, this is your chance to hear and ask questions of Fintrac, Osfi, and the Department of Finance.
This year's program also includes:
• New case studies and typology information from the RCMP, FBI and Toronto Police Service
• Can AML and privacy be reconciled? – a presentation from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
• Resolving current issues in sanctions compliance
• New this year: a fascinating look behind the scenes at AML investigations of the Tamil Tigers, Mafia and other major cases as conducted by London's Metropolitan Police
• How using data analytics can improve your AML/ATF compliance and reduce other institutional risks
And much more!
Back by popular demand are our introductory pre-conference workshops on the fundamentals of AML and on preparing for an examination.
A Must-Attend Event For
Anti-Money Laundering Officers, Compliance Officers, In-house Counsel, Internal Auditors and Heads of Security in:
• Credit Unions
• Trust and loan companies
• Life-insurance companies
• Non-bank financial institutions
• Asset-management firms
• Securities firms
• Money-service businesses
• Mortgage companies
• Investment advisors/Money managers
• Foreign-exchange dealers
Standard: 2095.00 CAD