The Lending Exchange is the only event where consumer and business lenders converge to identify strategic partnerships, access capital, generate leads, address data efficiencies and understand regulatory risk.
The Lending Exchange is an event for the direct consumer and small business lending marketplace ranging from peer to peer online lending to private investment partnerships to student loans, real estate bridge loans, unitranche structures and private debt fund of funds to reveal and explore emerging investment opportunities.
Topics and future growth areas to be addressed include:
• The new lending platforms and how to access them as an individual or institutional investor
• Structuring customizable loans from redemptions to liquidation features
• Hybrid structures addressing asset/ liability mismatch and providing liquidity
• Navigating the regulatory constraints on liquidity
• New technology platforms that allow you to underwrite and distribute loans to investors who want to buy them
• How the thirst for collaborative consumption is altering the lending marketplace
• Levered loans and what you need to know as the consumer
• Showcase featuring emerging companies that will be the lenders of the future