Asset Integrity Management Houston 2013 will focus on the expanding role of the asset integrity manager and as part of an international series of conferences, will draw upon 10 years of research with the global asset management community. The latest in a global series spanning from Aberdeen to Abu Dhabi and Stavanger to Singapore the event will explore the new complexities within this business critical function, highlighting new facets and challenges in design, technical and operational integrity, exploring the role of ergonomics, regulations and codes, and how organisations can overcome obstacles to extending the life of ageing assets both on and offshore.
Plus! On the 9th December there is a Conference and Focus Day
Join us in Houston to:
- Explore maintenance and inspection strategies that will contribute to a safe, productive and efficient operating environment
- Gain insight into strategies for employee competency management that can be implemented to improve the effectiveness of risk reducing programmes through training and internal communication
- Benefit from our invaluable Risk Management Focus Day highlighting how your company can minimise operational risk exposure through international best practice
- Hear current case studies from leading solution and sevice providers on asset risk management, offering crucial strategies in minimizing risk, key developments in software and analysis tools along with tried and tested key performance idictors
- Compare key corrosion solutions, treatments, and strategies to aid in upkeep and battle against hydrocarbon releases
- Learn how to effectively extend the life of mature assets from leading regional case studies
Super early bird before October 25 - Save $200: US$799
Early bird before November 22 - Save $100: US$899
Standard price: US$999
Time: On Monday December 09, 2013 at 9:00 am and ends Wednesday December 11, 2013 at 5:00 pm.