The leading event for association executives passionate about bringing change, innovation and success to their organisations and sectors.
Executive Director, Associations Network
Experienced Events and Direct Marketing Professional - Freelance, Interim Marketing, Marketing Consultation
@Magic_Breakfast President; AdvBd @OneYoungWorld & @Cambridge_Uni; @NextGenVision co-author; #Speaker; @CVTF500 member; #VC Investor; @London2012 Torchbearer
Alastair McCapra, Chief Executive of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations. All views my own.
Avid kindle reader & weegie with OCD tendencies. The views expressed here are very definitely mine own.
The annual Associations Congress UK in December, is without doubt the best event to attend to hear exactly what other associations are doing to raise value to their members. The issues that matter are covered here - and tangible solutions are provided.
Featuring a superb speaker line-up, all of whom will be talking about their most recent challenges and providing you with workable solutions to the daily challenges you face, whether this is:
• Creating and delivering industry-leading events that successfully compete with and outperform rival commercial conferences
• Providing a sophisticated digital offering to an increasingly savvy membership to ensure member engagement
• Providing a stable association structure to facilitate local, national and global representation for your members
• Growing presence and influence locally, nationally and internationally for a more influential and stable future
• Enhancing the educational offering and opening up access to professions for your members to attract all of the 5 generations currently in the workplace
• Growing your professional development offering to increase your product and revenue potential
The format guarantees interaction and honesty - it provides an open forum within which the real questions are asked and most importantly answered. Plus, we provide plenty of structured networking opportunities to make sure that even the most reticent networkers are given the opportunity to meet like-minded peers.
Authoritative association speakers
• Simon Osborne, Chief Executive, ICSA
• Alastair McCapra, Chief Executive, CIPR
• Anne Godfrey, Chief Executive, CIM
• Lee Davies, Chief Executive, CIPA
• Andy Burman, Chief Executive, BDA
• Dr Mark Downs, Chief Executive, Society of Biology
• David Kelly, Head of Marketing, IMarEST
• Ben Saunders, Head of Learned Society and HR, IMarEST
• Gill White, Capability and Career Development Manager, CIPD
• Claire Bishop, Head of Career Development, CIPD
• John Scarrott, Membership Director, DBA
• Iain Brown, Interim Senior Strategy Consultant, BMA
• Ermine Amies, Chair, Sandler Training
• Shane Redding, Managing Director, Think Direct, IDM Fellow
• Will Beattie, International Head of Business Development, CIPS
• Ian Jeal, Global Education Manager, RICS
• Alex Taylor, Head of Communities, The IET
• Sue Frogatt, Sue Frogatt Training & Consulting
• Jane Houghton, Director, Membership, BVCA
• Paul Bradley, Senior Social Media Adviser and Acting Digital Publications Editor, NFU
• Alan Mak & Lewis Sidnick, Founders, Fitzgerald Partners
• Pauline Coulter, Former Commercial Director, ACT, Managing Director, Wing and Prosper
For a quick overview visit: http://www.associationscongress.com/ukEventOverview
To download the brochure: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zxq5xnqa0hefdf/Associations_Congress_UK_2014_Brochure.pdf?dl=0