Or do you simply need a reminder about why you need attend Social Media Week Copenhagen - #SMWiCPH17? Social Media Week Copenhagen is an event spanning five days across various locations in Copenhagen like Maersk, Bolius/Realdania and Enigma Museum.
During the week you will be able to attend close to 100 different events, ranging from pop-quizzes to lectures to workshops and panels. You will hear about the future trends, benefits and concerns surrounding social media and get new inspiration on how to use it as a company or private person.
You will be able to participate in the greatest sharing of knowledge concerning social media in Denmark and it’s all for FREE.
Below we have made a small gallery of pictures from the previous years, for you to get a feeling of Social Media Week.
If you still feel like you want to see more about SMWiCPH 17 - check out our YouTube channel or for the Danish speaking audience, you can also look at jyskebank.tv for a small selection of our 2015 and 2014 content.
2017 Theme: Language and the Machine: Algorithms and the Future of Communication
In a 2011 Wall Street Journal Op-Ed, Marc Andreessen famously claimed that software was eating the world. In his piece, he stated that over the next 10 years most industries will be disrupted by software in some form or another.
While it’s true that the onward march of innovation has disrupted and in some cases dismantled entire industries, we are also seeing an even more profound change, which we believe will result in the greatest shift in human communication in our history. It is this shift that will serve as the focus of our global theme for 2017, "Language and the Machine", which will look at how algorithms are changing the way we connect and communicate.
The annual Associations Congress UK in December, is without doubt the best event to attend to hear exactly what other associations are doing to raise value to their members. The issues that matter are covered here - and tangible solutions are provided.
Featuring a superb speaker line-up, all of whom will be talking about their most recent challenges and providing you with workable solutions to the daily challenges you face, whether this is:
• Creating and delivering industry-leading events that successfully compete with and outperform rival commercial conferences
• Providing a sophisticated digital offering to an increasingly savvy membership to ensure member engagement
• Providing a stable association structure to facilitate local, national and global representation for your members
• Growing presence and influence locally, nationally and internationally for a more influential and stable future
• Enhancing the educational offering and opening up access to professions for your members to attract all of the 5 generations currently in the workplace
• Growing your professional development offering to increase your product and revenue potential
The format guarantees interaction and honesty - it provides an open forum within which the real questions are asked and most importantly answered. Plus, we provide plenty of structured networking opportunities to make sure that even the most reticent networkers are given the opportunity to meet like-minded peers.
Authoritative association speakers
• Simon Osborne, Chief Executive, ICSA
• Alastair McCapra, Chief Executive, CIPR
• Anne Godfrey, Chief Executive, CIM
• Lee Davies, Chief Executive, CIPA
• Andy Burman, Chief Executive, BDA
• Dr Mark Downs, Chief Executive, Society of Biology
• David Kelly, Head of Marketing, IMarEST
• Ben Saunders, Head of Learned Society and HR, IMarEST
• Gill White, Capability and Career Development Manager, CIPD
• Claire Bishop, Head of Career Development, CIPD
• John Scarrott, Membership Director, DBA
• Iain Brown, Interim Senior Strategy Consultant, BMA
• Ermine Amies, Chair, Sandler Training
• Shane Redding, Managing Director, Think Direct, IDM Fellow
• Will Beattie, International Head of Business Development, CIPS
• Ian Jeal, Global Education Manager, RICS
• Alex Taylor, Head of Communities, The IET
• Sue Frogatt, Sue Frogatt Training & Consulting
• Jane Houghton, Director, Membership, BVCA
• Paul Bradley, Senior Social Media Adviser and Acting Digital Publications Editor, NFU
• Alan Mak & Lewis Sidnick, Founders, Fitzgerald Partners
• Pauline Coulter, Former Commercial Director, ACT, Managing Director, Wing and Prosper
For a quick overview visit: http://www.associationscongress.com/ukEventOverview
To download the brochure: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zxq5xnqa0hefdf/Associations_Congress_UK_2014_Brochure.pdf?dl=0
From: December 09, 2014 08:15
To: December 10, 2014 12:14
Hilton London Wembley, Lakeside Way, HA9 0BU, United Kingdom