The global market for Asthma and COPD drugs is set to reach $47bn in 2017. There is a growing demand for the next generation of inhaled combination products and novel therapeutics.
Asthma and COPD 2014 will enable delegates to gain valuable insights into the latest ground-breaking advances in the respiratory drug market. It will focus on the challenges and strategies to enhance patient outcomes, providing extensive knowledge from the key leading industry and academic experts.
Business Benefits for 2014:
• New for 2014 - Four round table discussions to enhance networking capabilities between delegates and sponsors
• Hear the latest regulatory advice from the MHRA on new inhaled drugs
• Evaluate strategies to enhance clinical trial design with key talks from Teva and AstraZeneca
• Listen to case studies from University College London and Theravance Inc. on the late stage developments of combination therapies
• Gain insight on U-Biopred from committee members, Novartis, the British Lung Foundation and the National Heart and Lung Institute
The 10th annual event is now well known and established within the industry.
Comments from previous instalments include: "Excellent, both days" – Prosonix, "Good Networking opportunities" – Novartis
Conference and workshop: £2098+vat
Conference Only: £1499+vat
From: April 02, 2014 08:30
To: April 03, 2014 16:39
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, 128 King Henry's Road, NW3 3ST, London, United Kingdom