The outlook for the Australasian market is positive as a record number of IPO exits have provided strong returns for investors and has proven that PE can outperform listed equities and compete with global divestment figures. Fundraising in terms of dollar value has been high but the number of PE funds successfully raising new commitments has declined as investors flock to the best in class.
This is an intriguing time for Australasian PE as the industry continues to mature. GPs must evolve, diversify and display skills to drive value in a low-growth environment and justify future commitments when competing on a global state by achieving world-class results from current deals and exits.
Join over 300 attendees in Sydney when investment leaders from across the world meet for 2 days of cutting-edge industry debate on domestic, regional and global issues.
>> Review the agenda here: http://goo.gl/59yR7Y
>> Check what our attendees say: http://goo.gl/1LkxRS and/or have a look at the event review in an infographic: http://goo.gl/O1bkDQ
>> Book now: http://goo.gl/CAhJDh
Key benefits of attending include:
1. Hear how the leading GPs view Australasia as an investment destination and the best private market investment opportunities across Asia
2. Discover how the LP base has evolved and where you can source future commitments
3. Uncover strategies for exploiting the infrastructure privatisation and investment push
4. Find out about the rise in the attraction of private debt and the opportunities this presents for you
5. Learn from the experts on how to build a team that is capable of operational excellence in a low growth environment
+852 2158 9664
Part of AVCJ: AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum India 2016, 29th Annual Private Equity & Venture Forum - Hong Kong 2016, AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum - Philippines 2016, AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum - ESG Forum 2016, AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum - Singapore 2016, AVCJ Indonesia Forum 2016, AVCJ China Forum 2016, AVCJ Japan Forum 2015Organized by: