With the 2015 deadline drawing closer, hospitals will need to refocus strategies and refine their methods to drastically improve performance on both Neat and Nest.
Hospitals are continuing to be held accountable for both clinical care, safety, and performance against targets it is vital that health services develop effective strategies for balancing Neat and Nest.
This conference will focus on how to successfully achieve high performance against targets. You will also learn strategies to effectively streamline your processes and governance for effective resource management while maintaining quality clinical care.
This conference will address how to:
- Implement sustainable delineation models to optimise elective surgery bookings
- Enable access to meaningful data
- Create clear and standardised admission patient pathways
- Create an attitude shift in staff towards the targets as models for better care
- Strategise clinical and process redesign to streamline the patient journey
- Download the conference brochure
What a past attendee had to say about one of our healthcare events...
"This was a fantastic conference – it felt like "the second wave of NEAT thinking" much more advanced than other conferences I have been to. Thoroughly enjoyed it."
Sarah Hoy, Principal Policy Advisor, Emergency Access, NSW Ministry of Health, May 2013
From: February 25, 2014 08:00
To: February 26, 2014 17:30
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, 90 William Street, Sydney NSW, Australia