Innovation without commercialization is just a buzzword.
At BEI: Back End of Innovation you will challenge your organization to be an innovation machine that continually drives output.
Share best practices with the leaders from Boeing, Campbell Soup, Intuit, Johnson and Johnson, PARC, Philips, Pitney Bowes, Whirlpool and more. From the process, to the culture, to the resourcing of ideas - you will make innovation happen at BEI.
All NEW Keynote Presentations include:
* Bringing Innovation to Innovation, John Kao, Best-Selling Author, Innovation Nation
* Building an Innovator's Toolkit, Sarah Miller Caldicott, CEO, Power Patterns of Innovation
* Motivating the Corporate Elephant to Innovate, Soon Yu, Global VP of Innovation, VF Corporation
* Challenging the Status Quo at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Daniel Espino, VP of People, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
* Why Corporate Innovation Activities Fail, Iliya Rybchin, Former Strategy and Business Development Executive, Bloomberg
* Redefining a City, Kim Schaefer, Director of Communications, The Downtown Project
And much more.
Join us in October and immerse yourself in innovation. Save 20% with code BEI14EVVNT.
All Access: Days 1, 2 and 3: 4295
Days 1 and 2: 3295
Speakers: The Cosmpolitan of Las Vegas, Intuit, BNY Mellon, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Transamerica, Power Patterns of Innovation, Johnson Controls, Mattel, Kite, Cleveland Clinic Innovations, Philips, Nordstrom, Boeing, Siemens, Paul Hodgkins Project Consultancy, Innovation Excellence, ATandT, Oriflame, Switch Supernap, Johnson and Johnson, Wellspring, SmartOrg, Pitney Bowes, Whirlpool Corp., Bloomberg, The Downtown Project, Chobani, PARC, Janssen, VF Corporation, Strategy