This is an international startup competition which comes to republikken on the June 20th. The applying startups will compete for awesome prizes and together make an inspiring event packed with great ideas and visions where you're welcomed to join!
All the attendees will get a free drink & delicious meal!
- six months of free workspace at republikken
- nomination to pitch at betapitch | global in Berlin on the 30th of August
- free production of a video explaining the product from Explainer Rocket
worth 4000€ - intro to angel investors
- the winner gets $1000 to spend on Elance, every finalist gets $250 and
every applicant gets $50 to be spend on Elance
- winner gets free tickets for the team and chance to pitch to investors at
the Pirate Summit, everybody attending gets free entry to Pirate Camp
- the support of republikken's and betahaus community while you focus
on product development and bootstrapping your project
After we screen the applications, 8 teams will be invited to pitch their startup in front of our jury and 100 guests. Each team has 5 min for pitching. You will hear from us with further information if you are nominated for the pitch – and also if not. preparation The chosen teams will have the opportunity to attend a pitch training shortly before the actual event, to fine tune their presentations before the big day. This is the crucial part of the competition for the teams.
The event will take place at republikken on June 20th. The audience of the interested public, friends and angel investors will be present. After all pitches have finished the jury will announce the winning team that receives the free desk and takes part at betapitch | global.